Egyptians Abroad for Development (EAD) and National Arab American Medical Association (NAAMA)
First Annual Fundraising Event 2012 – Hand in Hand for a Brighter Future
EAD and NAAMA are partnering to host an evening benefiting the EAD Educational Program Initiative & the NAAMA Medical Missions to the Middle East. The event is expected to attract close to 500 guests from the community and will feature guest speakers and VIPs. The event planners are seeking young, professional, and energetic volunteers to help on the event day.
Some of the benefits of volunteering during this event include:
- Discounted ticket to event
- Signed letter acknowledging your participation and number of hours in community service to meet community service program requirements (if needed)
- Chance to make new friends and develop strong bond with EAD/NAAMA board members and other local community members.
- Opportunity to develop new skills.
- Volunteers are expected to show a high level of commitment in fulfilling their role and be part of the team in ensuring the success of the event.
- Volunteers will need to attend a planning meeting for all volunteers at the venue (DATE AND TIME TBD). The meeting will be used for introductions and also to communicate responsibilities and answer any questions the volunteers might have.
- Volunteers will also need to coordinate with the Volunteer Coordinator at all times:
- Check-in and Check-out with Volunteer coordinator if volunteer needs a break, or not sure about role
- In return, the volunteer coordinator and event planners will do their best to support volunteers and assist them as needed
- Please inform the volunteer coordinator if you need a recommendation letter or community-service letter to be signed.
EAD and NAAMA are professional registered non-for profit organizations with a reputation for well-organized events meeting the community’s expectations. The organizers of the event expect the best conduct of all volunteers. Volunteers are expected to present themselves in a professional manner, fulfill their roles with integrity, while enjoying a relaxed and social environment.
Volunteers will need to report to the volunteer coordinator upon their arrival and inform him in case of any issues. The coordinator will be available to assist and answer any questions.
There will be time for volunteers to participate in event functions and socialize and get to interact with the guests.
Please check the EAD Event Volunteer Description List. Please email the completed volunteer form to Ahmed Naguib at [email protected] by no later than Nov 10th.
Volunteer Coordinator: Ahmed Naguib
Contact Phone No.: 773-575-8246